It’s HoMade Ice Cream Season! Time to beat the heat with a little help from Missouri’s Country Store to get that real home made ice cream treat you’ve been craving.
Want to try something different? How about Honey/Vanilla HoMade Ice Cream?
Here’s the recipe sized for a countertop ice cream machine. Want a bigger batch? This is a recipe that “scales”… Just double it or more with no adjustments needed.
- 2 large pastureized eggs (don’t have to cook when the eggs are pastureized already)
- 1/2 Cup Dutch Kountry Market Raw Missouri Honey
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 tsp pure Dutch Kountry Market Real Vanilla
- In a mixing bowl (or your stand mixer), whisk the eggs until pale and fluffy.
- Wisk in the honey until fully mixed and the honey has dissolved.
- Wisk in the heavy cream, milk and vanilla until just combined.
- Pour into your countertop ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer directions (this is typically 25-30 minutes).
- Transfer to an airtight container and freeze overnight, or until firm.
Bigger batches? Just double, triple, or more the recipe. Works great with a stand mixer with the wisk attachment.
Using a hand crank or electric gallon or 1/2 gallon ice cream maker? That’s what kids and grandkids are for. Let them get some exercise while you sit back and watch…