You Can Save Money and Get Better Quality
On an ounce by ounce basis, some spices cost a little more, and most a lot less than your grocery store. But, instead of being bottled, wrapped, shipped, and sitting in a warehouse for months at a time before even getting to your local grocery store; our spices are as fresh as can be! We bring our spices in fresh and in bulk where we repackage to the best value sizes so your home cooking will taste better and you don’t have to worry about running out of that key ingredient.
Items to buy:
- Spices – Move over Store Brands, you can get most spices for less with better quality. (And lots of it!)
- Sprinkles – If you do a lot of decorating, you can stock up on loads of colors in quantities you’ll actually use. (no more piles of little bottles.)
- Popcorn Kernels – There’s a ton of flavors and sizes to choose from too!
- Yeast – So much cheaper than the little packets at the grocery and we carry no less than 5 different brands.
- Jams & Jellies – Our prices are comparable to grocery stores, but they taste so much better and you can experiment with loads of different flavors. Strawberry Rhubarb, anyone?
- Flour & Sugar – It’s that unit price thing again.
- Peanut Butter – Real bona fide fresh natural peanut butter without all the sugar and transfats of the store brands.
- Candies – Peppermint patties, M&M’s, and chocolate covered goodies, real licorice sticks, and a whole lot more.
Exclusive Local Items
We carry lots of things you don’t normally have at the neighborhood grocery chain. Farm Baked Breads and Cinnemon Rolls, Local made jams and jellies, homemade pies, beef sticks, and so much more. Even local free range farm fresh eggs! But, wait, you say you have this stuff in your grocery store? Well… most likely not!
Our local Farm and Amish products are pure, and local… and believe me, there’s a difference.
So, put the Dutch Kountry Market on the top of your list of must-see’s. It’s a pretty awesome experience, and you’ll get some really great ingredients to boot.